Tie and dye yellow on natural beige pure tussar silk saree
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
100% Desi Silk Yarn Sarees from sericulture plantation in Korba district of Chhattisgarh. Woven on loom into Sarees. The Warp is pure Tussar silk of 40 denier and Weft is pure Tussar silk of 60 denier. No mixed yarn or imported yarn. Thorough tie and dye colouring makes it a collector's piece.
Product Specification :
• Length x Width: 6.4 x 1.14 meters (44.88 inches)
• Yarn Count: 40 Denier x 60 Denier
• Material (Warp x Weft) : Tussar silk x Tussar silk
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture