Royal Blue Handloom Ikat Cotton Dupatta
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Only for domestic customers
- Tags and original packaging should be intact
- Products to be returned should not be washed, crumpled, smelly, or torn.
- Customers who would want to return their products should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2days of receipt of the products.
- Returns are strictly not accepted for yardage.
- Pick up from GoCoop where not possible, customers can ship it through India post and GoCoop will reimburse the amount.
- Only applicable for selected Products with the Easy Return Icon shown on the product page.
Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
Blue pochampally ikat cotton dupatta woven by the skilled handloom weavers of Deekshitha Handlooms, Yadadri(dist), Telangana. This beautiful cotton dupatta is intricately woven by the sophisticated ikat technique of designing and weaving. Plain stripes and bands of red borders this dupatta on all four sides. The dupatta ends are finished in self-twisted tassels. The Pochampally Ikat weaving technique is one of most complex tie-dye technique. The weavers at Deekshitha have mastered this art over centuries.
Product Specification :
* Length x Width: 2.5 meters x 0.91 meters (36 inches) * Warp x Weft: 2/80s X 2/80s * Fabric: Cotton * Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image * Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms & makes each piece exquisite
Special Instructions :
Suggested dry cleaning Wash dark and light colors separately Do not squeeze or wring Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite"