Reddish maroon handwoven sitalpati clutch
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
Product Description :
This handcrafted clutch is made out of natural fibre sitalpati (naturally dyed and skilfully interlaced) and pure silk/tussar fabric, with inside fabric lining, inner zip pocket, and antique buckle button closure. Go green. Enrich your wardrobe as well as the lives of all the artisans who created this beautiful handicraft.
Product Specification :
* Dimension (L* W *H) : 22.5 x 7 x 9.5 cms (9 x 2.75 x 3.75 inches)
* Material: Sitalpati and Modal - Reconstituted plant cellulose yarn
* Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of all handmade products and makes each piece exquisite.
* Clean wipe with dry soft cotton cloth.
* Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive, light and moisture.