Natural beige handloom tussar silk godna art hand painting saree
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
100% Desi Silk Yarn Sarees from sericulture plantation in Raigarh district of Chhattisgarh. Woven on handloom into Sarees. The Warp is pure Tussar silk of 40 denier and Weft is pure Tussar silk of 60 denier. Silk of Raigarh is also called Chandrahasini silk in honour of the local deity. No mixed yarn or imported yarn. Traditional Godna (Tattoo Art) hand painting done by skilled Godna artisans of Chhattisgarh makes it a collector's piece.
Product Specification :
• Length x Width: 6.4 x 1.14 meters (44.88 inches)
• Yarn Count: 40 Denier x 60 Denier
• Material (Warp x Weft) : Tussar silk x Tussar silk
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture