Handcrafted pure silver inlay bidri square eye dangler earring
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
Handcrafted Oxidised metal square danglers with pure silver inlay. The eye-catching Mughal motifs are artistically etched in pure silver wires over an amalgam of metals such as copper and zinc which ushers the alloy a unique deep black color. Bidri reminds one of the silvery stars against a dark sky. The underlying concept is ''Beauty in contrast''.
One of the oldest known metal handicrafts, Bidri appears to have had its origins in Persia and its development later happened at Bidar, in Karnataka nearly 700 years ago. One look at the ''objets d’art'' created reveals the intricate and excellent workmanship involved. Traditionally created for royalty, today Bidri art is indeed a treat for art connoisseurs all across the world.
Product Specification :
• Size: 2inch
• Weight: 7 grams
• Metal: Alloy, Pure silver
• Minor irregularities are the uniqueness of handicrafts that make each piece exquisite
• Photo credits and appreciation goes to our vendor who has shot the images themselves
• Store in a clean and dry place away from dust, excessive light, and moisture
• Keep away from fragrance and water