Brown green handwoven cotton saree
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Only for domestic customers
- Tags and original packaging should be intact
- Products to be returned should not be washed, crumpled, smelly, or torn.
- Customers who would want to return their products should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2days of receipt of the products.
- Returns are strictly not accepted for yardage.
- Pick up from GoCoop where not possible, customers can ship it through India post and GoCoop will reimburse the amount.
- Only applicable for selected Products with the Easy Return Icon shown on the product page.
Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
Product description :
feel good in this handwoven brown green cotton saree from the looms of andhra pradesh. this saree is woven with thick and thin fluorescent green stripe at the pallu. with a highlight of maroon in the border, this 100% cotton saree is suitable for everyday or workwear.
• Length x Width: 6.24 x 1.18 meters ( inches)
• Material: Cotton
• Blouse piece: Available
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Photo credits and appreciation goes to our vendor who have shot the images themselves
special instructions :
first wash dry clean
for subsequent washing, use cold water with mild liquid detergent drip dry in shade
minor color bleeding and rubbing might occur in handwoven fabrics
* unevenness in weave and slight variations in color is intrinsic to an authentic handmade product