Black yellow checks patteda anchu cotton handwoven saree
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Only for domestic customers
- Tags and original packaging should be intact
- Products to be returned should not be washed, crumpled, smelly, or torn.
- Customers who would want to return their products should reach out to email@example.com within 2days of receipt of the products.
- Returns are strictly not accepted for yardage.
- Pick up from GoCoop where not possible, customers can ship it through India post and GoCoop will reimburse the amount.
- Only applicable for selected Products with the Easy Return Icon shown on the product page.
Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
Patteda Anchu saree from the weavers at the ancient handloom hub of Gajendragarh, Karnataka. The villages in and around the hub are equipped with hand weaving this exquisite cotton saree which has godly significance as it is offered to their local deity on auspicious occasions such as a wedding in a family. This traditional saree has been revived with special features like the reversible nature of the saree which is woven with two different pallus on either side; the specially engineered border which is already coarse and does not require additional fall or beading to be done making this a ready to drape saree; the use of eco friendly dyes. Flaunt this saree with a contrast printed blouse for an incredible attire. Punarjeevana, which translates as rebirth, is a revival initiative of the age old Patteda Anchu sarees by Dr. Hemalatha Jain. A designer and researcher, Dr. Hemalatha has done extensive work to develop the lost art of Patteda Anchu sarees and strives to keep the traditions of hand-weaving alive.
Product Specification :
Length : 6m;
Material : Cotton
Blouse piece : Not available
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
Special Instructions :
Suggested dry cleaning
First wash in cold water
Wash dark and light colors separately
Do not squeeze or wring
Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture