Black Checks Handloom Ilkal Cotton Saree
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Only for domestic customers
- Tags and original packaging should be intact
- Products to be returned should not be washed, crumpled, smelly, or torn.
- Customers who would want to return their products should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2days of receipt of the products.
- Returns are strictly not accepted for yardage.
- Pick up from GoCoop where not possible, customers can ship it through India post and GoCoop will reimburse the amount.
- Only applicable for selected Products with the Easy Return Icon shown on the product page.
Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
Ilkal saree in black and dark green checks, handwoven on a pit loom using cotton and art silk yarn by the skilled weavers at the Ilkal cluster of Karnataka. The elegance of this saree lies in its traditional borders, woven with chikki-paras patterns. Special signature style pallu with weft stripe bands of red and white highlighted by the temple patterns are designed for this saree. Flaunt this ilkal saree with a contrast printed blouse.
Product Specification :
* Length x Width: 6 meters X 1.22 meters (48 inches);
* Fabric: Cotton and Art silk;
* Blouse piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
•Suggested dry cleaning
•Do not squeeze or wring
•Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture