Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
Pochampally ikat cotton fabric woven by the traditional weavers of Telangana. Handwoven green ikat cotton fabric with ethnic yet contemporary look. The pattern of ikat is done by first dying thread and then using it in the loom to make formal stripe pattern with ikat designs. The fabric is 100% cotton and is suitable for office use unisex shirts, mens kurta and ladies kurti. This fabric is specially curated by Crafting Change, GoCoop.
Width: 44 inches;
Yarn Counts: 2/60s x 2/60s
Quantity shown is in meters: 1 quantity = 0.9 meter
• Suggested dry cleaning
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
• For every handspun product, let the first wash be in salt water
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite