Multicolor handwoven tanchoi silk banarasi fabric
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
Tanchoi is a weaving technique that involves a single or double warp and multiple colored wefts often of the same or very close shades. It produces a self design which covers the fabic and ensures there are no floats in the back. It is famed for the intricate patterns all over the fabric.
• Length: 1 x 1.14 meters (45 inches)
• Material: Silk
)• Warp x Weft: 20/22 denier x 20/22 Denier
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Photo credits and appreciation goes to our vendor who have shot the images themselves
•Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture