Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
This hand woven Maheshwari Silk Cotton Saree is a creation by the Master Weaver of Hansa Handloom from Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh. The yellow saree has a stripe body with ganga jamuna woven border in magenta and green. The pallu is designed with magenta stripes band and is finished with neatly tied tassels. The saree comes with an attached blouse material.
• Length x Width: 6.3 meter x 1.1 meter
• Material: SICO (Cotton Silk)
• Warp x Weft: 20/22 Denier silk x 2/120 double count gassed mercerized cotton
• 50% Silk * 50% cotton
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
*Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only;
• Wash dark and light colors separately;
• Do not squeeze or wring;
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture