Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
This fabric is made entirely using a hand crafted process—from spinning the threads on a charkha (spinning wheel) to weaving on handloom. Beautiful kurtas, dresses and other garments can be made from this soft , eco-friendly and naturally dyed fabric.
Please note: We will not be able to accept any returns or exchanges on fabrics that are cut and dispatched as per ordered quantity
• Quantity shown is in meters: 1 quantity = 2.50 meters
• Length x Width: 2.50 meters x 1.15 meters (45 inches)
• Material: Handspun Handwoven Cotton
• Warp x Weft: 50s Handspun Cotton x 50s Handspun Cotton
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Photo credits and appreciation goes to our vendor who have shot the images themselves
• For every handspun handwoven product, let the first wash be in salt water
• Wash before stitching to avoid any shrinkage
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Dry in shade
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture