we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 10,400.00 Rs. 13,000.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 2,600.00)
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Elegant red orange handwoven Ikat rajkot style silk pochampally saree by the weavers of Pochampally Weavers Co-operative Society from Pochampally in Nalgonda district, Telangana state. Intricately designed and woven festive motifs of decked up elephants and birds depicting celebrations adorn the body and pallu of this exquisite saree. Subtle zari tissue borders are woven for this saree.
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters;
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
• Hang the saree on a hanger for better shelf life