we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 8,320.00 Rs. 10,400.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 2,080.00) * taxes as applicable will be added at checkout
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Elegant orange and black handwoven Ikat pochampally silk saree by the weavers of Pochampally Weavers Co-operative Society from Pochampally in Nalgonda district, Telangana state. The orange saree body is highlighted with intricately woven small ikat motifs as a broad stripe near the lower saree border. Golden zari interwoven with black silk yarn stripes are designed for the saree borders and pallu.
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters;
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
• Hang the saree on a hanger for better shelf life