we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 7,920.00 Rs. 9,900.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 1,980.00)
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
A traditional pochampally Ikat silk saree by the weavers of Pochampally Weavers Co-operative Society from Pochampally in Nalgonda district, Telangana state. The saree is woven with beautiful small white and red ikat motifs highlighted on the orange red saree body. The border and pallu are woven in contrast red yarn highlighted by small red ikat motifs and thin zari stripes.
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters;
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
• Hang the saree on a hanger for better shelf life