we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 8,640.00 Rs. 10,800.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 2,160.00)
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Elegant handloom Ikat rajkot silk saree in off white and pink combination by the weavers of Pochampally HWCS, Nalgonda district, Telangana state. The pochampally saree is beautifully woven with flower motifs on the off white body, deer and elephant motifs on the lower border and contrast pink pallu. Golden zari stripes are woven at the borders and pallu.
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters;
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
• Hang the saree on a hanger for better shelf life