we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 8,640.00 Rs. 10,800.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 2,160.00) * estimated taxes will be added at checkout
let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #VocalforLocal
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Elegant blue and pink handwoven Ikat rajkot style silk pochampally saree by the weavers of Pochampally HWCS, Nalgonda district, Telangana state. The blue saree body is highlighted with ikat motifs in white color. Intricately woven elaborate parrot motifs are designed as a pink stripe near the lower saree border. Golden zari interwoven with pink silk yarn stripes are designed for the saree borders. The pallu is traditionally woven with thin golden zari temple stripes in pink.
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters;
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
• Hang the saree on a hanger for better shelf life