we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 7,920.00 Rs. 9,900.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 1,980.00)
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Elegant parrot green and pink handwoven Ikat pochampally silk saree by the weavers of Pochampally Weavers Co-operative Society from Pochampally in Nalgonda district, Telangana state. The parrot green saree body is highlighted with intricately woven flower motifs as a broad stripe near the lower saree border. Golden zari interwoven with pink silk yarn stripes and patola designed for the saree borders and pallu.
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters;
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
• Hang the saree on a hanger for better shelf life