we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
This hand woven Maheshwari Silk Cotton Saree is a creation by the Master Weaver of Hansa Handloom from Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh. The off white saree has a plain body with golden zari woven stripe border. The pallu is designed with golden zari stripe bands and is finished with neatly tied tassels. The saree comes with an attached blouse material.
• Length x Width: 6.3 meter x 1.1 meter
• Material: SICO (Cotton Silk)
• Warp x Weft: 20/22 Denier silk x 2/120 double count gassed mercerized cotton
• 50% Silk * 50% cotton
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
*Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only;
• Wash dark and light colors separately;
• Do not squeeze or wring;
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture