we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 8,480.00 Rs. 10,600.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 2,120.00) * taxes as applicable will be added at checkout
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Elegant handwoven Ikat pan patola style silk pochampally saree by the weavers of Pochampally Park Ltd, Yadadri district, Telangana state. This gorgeous saree is woven in a yellow and pink combination. Flower ikat motifs are highlighted on the golden zari striped yellow saree body. Pink with golden zari strips are woven for the borders. Pink with golden zari checks are designed for the pallu. This pochampally saree holds the prestigious tag of Handloom Mark of India which certifies the authenticity and genuineness of this handwoven product. The Pochampally Ikat weaving technique is one of most complex tie-dye techn
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters (46 inches);
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
• Hang the saree for longer life