we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 4,333.00 Rs. 4,815.00 You Save 10% (Rs. 482.00)
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Handwoven traditional bomkai cotton saree of Sambalpuri Bastralaya, Odisha, in deep magenta and black colour. Very small checks are woven on body with traditional ikat design on pallu of the saree, with traditional border.
• Length X Width:5.5 mts X 1.19 mts
• Construction and Technique: Extra Thread butties
• Material: Cotton
• Blouse Piece: Not available
•Suggested dry cleaning
•Do not squeeze or wring
•Wash dark and light colors separately
•Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite