we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 3,546.00 Rs. 4,433.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 887.00) * estimated taxes will be added at checkout
let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #VocalforLocal
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Handwoven bomkai cotton saree in a combination of bottle green base with butta at the saree body. The borders are designed in contrast white, red base plain butta with temple patterns. Pallu is woven in red base traditional ikat. The saree comes with a blouse piece attached in red.
• Length x Width: 6.20 meters x 1.18 meters;
• Yarn Specs: 2/120s*2/120s mercirised cotton
• Material: Cotton
• Blouse piece: Attached •Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
•Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Suggested dry cleaning
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture