we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 1,510.00 * taxes as applicable will be added at checkout
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Jawaja durrie weaving is a traditional weaving technique. It is a non pile rug which has striped and geometric patterns. It is a wool carpets which keep warm in the biting cold winter.
• Length x Width: 0.6 x 0.6 meters (3 x 5 feet)
• Yarn specifications: 60s - 3ply; 220s-6ply
• Material: Wool and cotton
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
It is recommend to dry clean the fabric or wash using hands and not by the washing machine. Also use the product regularly for long lifespan.