Beautiful handloom candy red maheshwari saree from the weavers of Gagan handlooms at the Maheshwar cluster. The plain saree body is woven in candy red shade with golden zari borders. Stripes and bands of golden zari adorn the saree pallu. The pallu end of the saree is finished with neatly tied tassels. This saree comes with running blouse material.
"• Length x Width: 6.3 meter x 45 inches
• Material: SICO 50% Silk * 50% cotton
• Warp x Weft: 20/22 Denier silk x 2/120 double count gassed mercerized cotton
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image"
Special Instructions :
"• Suggested dry cleaning;
• Wash dark and light colors separately;
• Do not squeeze or wring;
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture; "